Thermaduct LLC, headquartered in Perrysburg Ohio, is the pioneer of pre-engineered and pre-insulated high efficiency ducting systems. Seeing historic issues with exposed air distribution systems, our engineers have designed and manufactured a pre-insulated ducting solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Providing high R-values and low air leakage, the Thermaduct™ systems cuts down on energy costs by eliminating the factors that attribute to energy loss in ducting applications. This superior high efficiency air distribution system is constructed to the highest fabrication standards by Thermaduct™ trained members of the Sheet Metal Workers International Union.
High quality products from highly skilled workers will ensure your outdoor project exceeds the client's expectations with a weather resilient and energy efficient HVAC system with Thermaduct™ and Thermaround™, and continues the efficiency indoors with InspiralR™ and Floval™ duct systems.
The Thermaduct™ Advantage
By choosing Thermaduct™ for your next project, you can expect:
- Thermaduct™ and Thermaround™ are made of rigid phenolic duct fortified with a 1000 micron, titanium infused vinyl cladding. Seams are solvent welded, for an airtight design.
InspiralR™ and Floval™ are made with the same high quality, closed cell phenolic duct panels and formed into round and flat oval duct systems with our patent pending methods. Both systems are UL 181 listed for 10" positive and 8" negative pressures.
- Energy Saving
- Patented construction process keeps air from leaking out. The air you pay to heat or cool will be the air that reaches your destination! All Thermaduct systems are class 1 systems.
- High Insulated Values (R-value)
- Thermaduct™ is available in a variety of insulated values ranging from R-8 all the way up to R-24. Thermaround™ is available in an R-12 insulated value. InspiralR™ and Floval™ both provide an R-6 insulated value.
- Union Made
- Constructed and manufactured by highly trained members of the Sheet Metal Workers International Union.
- Thermaduct™ products come with a 10 year limited warranty. For more information, talk to a Thermaduct™ representative.